Why customers love and recommend Galaxy extracts? Expert reviewspeedgreens
When it comes to various cannabis-related products, most consumers will stumble upon cannabis extracts in most online dispensaries/retailers. But what exactly is a cannabis extract? In this article, we will check what it is exactly, and we will suggest a cannabis extract brand that we can highly recommend to you.
What are Cannabis Extracts?
Cannabis extracts are highly potent tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and/or cannabidiol (CBD) concentrated masses. This extract is also known as cannabis concentrate, marijuana concentrate, marijuana extract or cannabis extract. It is extracted by using solvents such as ethanol, butane, propane and hexane; however, those are highly volatile substances which can cause fires and explosions in high-temperature extraction processes.
The above dangerous process of using highly volatile materials resulted in the usage of supercritical fluid extraction using carbon dioxide to avoid the said hazard and in a high-quality extract.
Different gases were commonly used in the extraction process due to differences in the properties of gases that can be chosen from.
Advantages of Extracts
Thanks to the extraction process, most cannabis manufacturers can produce high-quality cannabis-infused products that do not lose their certain components, such as having a low THC count, losing its natural flavor and other good properties it has on its plant form. This results in a more effective product than CBD-only extracts, which has better treating qualities in the long run.
About the Galaxy Extracts Brand
The Galaxy brand, which started in 2010, sells cannabis extracts from high-quality flowers in California that are processed and cured to perfection. One of their products, the Thor Hammer Premium Twax Cones take premium AAAA flower, rolled in raw paper, doused in pure THC distillate and then sprinkled with golden kief for maximum flavour, effects and potency. All of their products are tested by the SC Labs and are tested for potency and purity for clean and accurate cannabis content.
Recommended Galaxy Extracts
Here are some products that we can recommend from one of the best online dispensaries/retailers today, Speed Greens. Currently, it has five Galaxy Extract products on its inventory. Let us look into each one of the said products to help you decide on getting one.
- Galaxy Extracts VVS Diamonds (THC-A) – Northern Lights ($80 to $525) – This is one of the popular extract products the Galaxy Extract brand has to offer. The Northern Lights extract is one of the popular cannabis strains in the market today. Coming from Afghani landrace strains which makes this extract a pure Indica, it is a highly potent medical strain that can be greatly used for treating anxiety, body pain, insomnia and a lack of appetite. It can be purchased at 1gm or 7gms.
- Galaxy Extracts – Acapulco Gold Sugar Wax Budder ($28 to $690) – This is the cheapest extract product of the Galaxy Extract brand in their inventory, but it does not mean it is not a high-quality product itself. The Acapulco Gold is a well-known Sativa-dominant hybrid strain, as its effect lasts up to two hours after usage. It originated in Acapulco, Mexico; however, no one knows who first grew it or what parent strains were used for its cultivation. It is usually used as a treatment for anxiety, chronic pains, and depression, but can be also used for insomnia, headaches and some mental disorders. It can be purchased at 1gm, 7gms, 14gms and 28gms.
- Galaxy Extracts – Pineapple Express Live Resin ($48 to $1,175) – One of the three live resin extracts that the Galaxy Extracts brand has to offer. All of the live resin extracts can fetch up to $1,175 for their 28gms package. This is only one of the three live resin extracts that have a mixed Sativa/Indica strain, whereas the other two are of a Sativa-dominant Hybrid strain instead. Thanks to a movie of the same name, this strain became popular with cannabis extract consumers; however, it was highly exaggerated for a higher effect in the said movie. In reality, this is a known mild strain that offers a body-numbing buzz that is very comfortable for the consumer. It is mainly used to treat anxiety and stress but is also known best for treating symptoms of chronic depression. It can be purchased at 1gm, 7gms, 14gms and 28gms.
- Galaxy Extracts – Toxic Punch Live Resin ($48 to $1,175) – This is the first of the two live resin extracts that are of a Sativa-dominant Hybrid strain, which was created from a three-way mix of White Widow, Casey Jones, and Blueberry strains. The mixture ratio of the strains depends on the manufacturer of the extract. It is commonly used for treating the symptoms of chronic stress, anxiety, mild cases of depression, insomnia, chronic fatigue and chronic pain. It can be purchased at 1gm, 7gms, 14gms and 28gms.
- Galaxy Extracts – Wedding Crasher Live Resin ($48 to $1,175) – The second of the two live resin extracts that are of a Sativa-dominant Hybrid strain, it was created with two strains instead of three, namely the Wedding Cake and Purple Punch strains respectively. This particular cannabis extract offers a sense of happiness and motivation to its consumers, which is perfect for treating depression, chronic stress, mood swings, nausea, appetite loss, and inflammation. It can be purchased at 1gm, 7gms, 14gms and 28gms.
Conclusion about Cannabis Extracts
As seen from the examples above, cannabis extracts have lots of medical and recreational purposes that its consumers can use to combat various symptoms and diseases that affect their daily lives. This is very helpful especially to the consumers that cannot afford very expensive hospital treatments and medications that offer the same results from the cannabis-related products from brands like the Galaxy. There products are hosted by cannabis online dispensaries/retailers such as Speed Greens to its customers, making it easier for people to order products online.
We highly recommend that you check Galaxy Extracts for your medical and recreational needs, and it is good to know that Speed Greens offers them a discounted price. Furthermore, they have other offers and promotions to choose from, and customers can win prizes and cash amounting up to $1500 in-store credit. They also charge a flat-rate of $15 via Canada Post Xpresspost delivery and offer free shipping for orders above $149.