An In-depth Meatbreath Strain ReviewAlphaDev
The Meatbreath strain began gaining popularity in 2016 and continues to impress weed lovers all over the world today.
So, who can we credit for introducing this potent cannabis strain to the world?
The answer is Thug Pug! They are a well-known hybrid weed breeder from Michigan who created the Meatbreath strain by crossing Meatloaf and Mendo Breath. The Meatbreath strain has some of the most stunning appearances, yet hits the hardest.
Meatbreath Strain Fast Facts
Did you know that the Meatbreath strain
- Is a hybrid weed averaging a high of 24% – 29%.
- 50:50 cross of the strains Meatloaf and Mendo Breath.
- Is high in THC which helps with anxiety, insomnia, and pain.
- Contains top five terpenes: caryophyllene, valencene, bisabolol, sabinene, and humulene.
Meatbreath Strain Appearance
As many may know, the Meatbreath strain has a very striking appearance. The hybrid weed has a thick coating of trichomes covering the entire flower. It hosts a variety of colours such as dark forest green, indigo, purple, and orange.
The Meatbreath strain’s distinct appearance contributes to its status as one of the best cannabis strains of all time.
Meatbreath Strain Aroma
Meatbreath Strain exudes a perfectly robust scent, pleasantly spicy and mildly tinged with diesel, citrus, chemical, and earthy undertones. When smoked, the hybrid weed produces a pungent odour characterized by overpowering diesel, chemicals, and spicy undertones.
Our team at Speed Greens recommends being in a well-ventilated area when smoking, as the scent is strong and potent.
Meatbreath Strain Flavours
In terms of flavour, Meatbreath Strain is famous for having the perfect combination of outstanding flavours and aromas, ranging from diesel to chemical, citrus, herbal, and spicy. The Meatbreath strain is among the most flavorful and palatable cannabis strains on the market.
Because the Meatbreath strain is a hybrid of Meatloaf, it has a similar flavour profile. It may not be everyone’s preference, but the memorable taste makes it one of the best cannabis strains of all time.
Meatbreath Strain Effects
The effects of the Meat Breath strain, which leans more toward indica than sativa, are pretty remarkable. Although it builds up gradually, the high it provides brings unimaginable relaxation that lasts for a very long time.
If you’re a beginner at smoking cannabis strains, be aware that the high induced by the Meatbreath Strain may be too intense for you. Additionally, if you have a low tolerance level for cannabis, the Meatbreath strain can be too potent for you if you smoke too much.
The effects of the Meatbreath strain are the ideal balance of sativa and indica, making it one of the strain’s most desirable characteristics. The following are some of the hybrid weed’s effects:
- Energy Boosting – The cannabis strain’s sativa effects are uplifting, providing just the right amount of energy.
- Aid with Insomnia – The cannabis strain’s indica effects are calming and relaxing. The sedative properties of the Meatbreath strain make it an effective sleep aid due to its calming effects.
- Relaxation – The cannabis strain produces a high that is extremely relaxing to the body, which relaxes the mind, ultimately leading to a restful and profound sleep state.
Meatbreath Strain Benefits
Are you seeking the best cannabis strains of all time? Hybrid weed is an excellent option for first-time and regular consumers. The Meatbreath strain has substantial therapeutic potential.
A list of Meatbreath strain benefits includes:
- Treatment for ADD/ADHD, PTSD, and other mental disorders – Meatbreath strain is good for treating mood disorders because it stimulates the mind and makes you feel better.
- Loss of appetite – Not feeling the munchies? This hybrid weed can also make you hungry again if you lose your appetite.
- Chronic pain – The Meatbreath strain works well as a natural painkiller because it gives an intense high to the whole body. It may help with headaches, migraines, and long-term pain.
- Help with inflammation – The hybrid weed also has powerful anti-inflammatory effects that make it a great way to treat pain and aches that won’t go away.
Meatbreath Strain Side Effects
If you’re planning to smoke this excellent hybrid weed, you should drink a lot of water before and after. Meatbreath strain can make you very dehydrated, which can leave you with a dry mouth and eyes.
Some common side effects of meat breath are:
- Increased appetite
- Increased heart rate
- Irritated eyes
We recommend that you pace yourself and don’t smoke too much to avoid some of these effects. You might want to start with a small dose of this hybrid weed and slowly increase it until you find a suitable amount.
Meatbreath Strain Growing Guide
If you manage to get a hold of the Meatbreath strain seeds, here is some information and tips on growing the best cannabis strains of all time!
The hybrid weed can be grown both indoors and outdoors. We suggest an experienced grower give this a shot, as it may be more challenging if you are a beginner at growing.
Temperature & Humidity
The Mediterranean climate is ideal for the growth of plants of the Meatbreath strain. In addition, it thrives when there is a lot of humidity in the air. The optimal temperature range for this hybrid weed is between 21 and 25 degrees Celsius, which is easily achievable indoors.
In the first stage of growing cannabis strains, the plant needs 18 hours of light and 6 hours of dark. This 18/6 cycle of darkness and light is called the Vegetative Stage.
The Meatbreath strain is a tough plant, but it may need extra care initially because it’s vulnerable to pests and diseases. Regular pruning can aid in increased ventilation and light exposure and help preserve the plant’s overall health.
Growing times for the Meatbreath strain vary but typically are between 6 and 7 weeks from seedling to maturity, with an additional 8 to 9 weeks for flowering.
Until the cannabis strains are fully mature, they can yield between 300 and 350 grams per plant.
Where to buy the Meatbreath strain
Have we convinced you that the Meatbreath strain should be a part of your next smoke sesh? Well, Speed Greens makes it easy for you to buy weed online! We are dedicated to offering only high-quality cannabis from reputable cultivators. Our promise is to create a convenient and seamless shopping experience for you. We cover all the basics and more, from discreet shipping to affordable prices, so you can fully enjoy your cannabis products without worry.
Visit Speed Greens for a simple solution to all of your cannabis needs. And join our discord to catch new products and sweet deals!