Why You Should Smoke Weed: Benefits and WaysSPEED.GREENS
If you have friends who are telling you the reasons why you should smoke weed, perhaps, you should give it a thought. Weed is more than just a recreational drug. It is jam-packed with therapeutic properties that can provide fantastic health benefits as well as make you feel generally happy with your wellbeing. Weed contains THC and Cannabidiol, better known as CBD, which are natural remedies for many common ailments. This is one apparent reason why you should smoke weed and why it is a rational choice to enhance the quality of life
Here’s a list of medical benefits of marijuana you probably be surprised to know and the more reasons why you should smoke weed:
Slow down and stops the spread of cancer cells
Cannabidiol can prevent cancer from spreading. The American Association for Cancer Research has also found that CBD works against tumor growth.
It was found that CBD can turn off a gene that has been shown to promote metastasis in several different types of cancer, a gene called Id-1. Researchers are still delving deeper into this medical wonder of marijuana; nonetheless, results are promising so far.
Prevents Alzheimer’s Disease
The THC in marijuana slows the progression of Alzheimer’s disease and slows down the formation of plaques in the brain that creates them.
Treats Glaucoma and Prevents Vision Loss
Cannabis can reduce the pressure in the eyeball (caused by Glaucoma) that injures the optic nerve, which ultimately causes vision loss.
Cannabis can give a significant reduction in pain and inflammation, improve sleep quality, and relieve discomfort for people with rheumatoid arthritis.
Helps in reversing the carcinogenic effects of tobacco
Cannabis improves lung health and can even increase lung capacity. Smoking tobacco can contribute to cancer growth, and cannabis can reverse this carcinogenic effect. CBD stimulates the endocannabinoid system, which plays a significant role in tumor growth and progression. It stimulates the system to respond to immunological threats and kill cancer cells.
Cannabis is also useful in treating the following:
● Multiple Sclerosis: Spraying Cannabis extract beneath the tongue improves muscle spasms, muscle stiffness, tremors, and eases nerve pain.
● Nerve Pain: Cannabis can alleviate nerve pain for about two hours.
● Chronic Pain: CBD changes pain perception of the brain’s pain perception. This can help treat chronic pain such as arthritis, endometriosis, migraine, and fibromyalgia.
● Inflammation: Cannabis can also reduce inflammation in the body, such as irritable bowel syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, and Crohn’s disease.
● Autoimmune disorders: It is also believed that Cannabis ‘calms’ the immune system, making it useful in treating autoimmune disorders such as Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, a condition in which the body mistakenly attacks itself for unknown reasons.
● Mental and Neurological Conditions: Cannabis is also used as a treatment for anxiety, epilepsy, PTSD, Tourette syndrome, Parkinson’s disease, and schizophrenia.
● Cancer treatment side effects: Cannabis can treat nausea, loss of appetite, and vomiting caused by chemotherapy and other cancer treatments.
Ways to Consume Weed
Smoking has become a popular method of consuming weed. Weed can be smoked through a pipe, bong, bubblers, or a hand-rolled joint. But there are myriad different ways to consume weed apart from smoking it. Here are some of the most common ways to consume weed; you could try if smoking is not your thing:
The effect of weed is much more substantial in the vaping method as you are getting 90% of the cannabinoids in marijuana. Vaporizers do not burn the marijuana; instead, the active ingredients are breathed in as vapor which is healthier than a cloud of more harmful smoke.
Vaporizers also produce less smell than smoking, and they are usually small and very portable.
If you are not into the inhalation method, oral consumption may be the best alternative for you. In this method, weed oils are extracted, which you will use in cooking, baking, or just simply mix it with food. This is the method food lovers would delight on because cannabis can be added into almost anything! One popular recipe is the home-baked marijuana brownies.
Other ways to consume weed are:
Topical Creams: CBD oil can be applied directly to the body. It gets absorbed into the skin and mixes with the bloodstream.
Tinctures: It is a concentrated extract that dispenses with a dropper. You can take it orally or mix it with tea, coffee, or smoothie.
Soft gels and capsules: They are ingested and take about 35 minutes for the effects to show.
Smoking vs Edibles
Smoking and edibles both bring the beautiful benefits of weed into your body, except they don’t go to the same places. In smoking, you inhale THC into your lungs, and from there, your whole body will feel the effects. With edibles, the THC goes into your stomach before being distributed into the other organs of the body.
Here are the pros and cons of smoking and edibles:
Onset: Within seconds after inhalation (faster than edibles)
Duration: Peak within 30 minutes and lasts for 1-3 hours.
● You get high quickly!
● It gives users the most control of the strain, source, and cannabinoid content than any other method.
● Cheap to make, fastest, and least-complicated with ubiquitous materials.
● The burning papers and lighter fluid used in the smoking method may contain harmful compounds.
Onset: Fifteen minutes to two hours depending on metabolism and whether or not the user ingests them on an empty stomach
Duration: About 4-6 hours, high doses’ effects can last over 24 hours (longer than smoking)
● A more discreet way to consume.
● They don’t smell.
● They take longer to take effect. Hence, people tend to overconsume.
Why you should smoke weed
People smoke weed usually for recreation, and weed hasn’t usually been viewed in the best light. Despite the harmful rap cannabis has been receiving, medical science backs cannabis; more and more scientists seek to unlock its incredible health benefits. Weed has very legitimate medical applications, an excellent reason why you should smoke weed. Other good reasons why you should smoke weed are:
● Smoking weed is good for weight loss. Marijuana smokers are less likely to be obese. Regular marijuana users tend to have fewer body fats.
● Smoking weed unlocks creative potential. Studies have shown that marijuana can make people more creative and can increase verbal fluency.
● Smoking weed helps athletes perform better. Marijuana can increase athlete performance and recovery. Marijuana can also soothe muscle pains that result from intensive physical activities.
● Smoking weed is healthier than consuming alcohol. A study, published in the journal Scientific Reports, has found that marijuana is 114 times less deadly than alcohol.
A huge selection of safe and high-quality marijuana and cannabis-related items can be ordered and delivered at your doorstep with Speed Greens. Speed Greens excels in options and education, from informative websites to knowledgeable staff, Speed Greens goes the extra mile to help you purchase what is best for you. Want to know more about why you should smoke weed? Visit their website https://speedgreens.co/
Reap the marvelous benefits of marijuana and advance your wellness. Visit and purchase from Speed Greens at https://speedgreens.co/.